Prove & Run carries out a significant amount of research. Some of it have been published in research papers:
- “Inferring Frame Conditions with Static Correlation Analysis“, Oana Andreescu, Thomas Jensen, Stéphane Lescuyer, Benoît Montagu, POPL, 2019
- “Security Filters for IoT Domain Isolation“, Dominique Bolignano, Embedded Conference, 2018
- “Formally Proven and Certified Off-The-Shelf Software Components“, Dominique Bolignano, C&SAR, 2016
- “Proven Security for the Internet of Things“, Dominique Bolignano, Embedded Conference 2016
- “ProvenCore: Towards a Verified Isolation Micro-Kernel“, Stéphane Lescuyer, 10th HiPEAC Conference, 2015
Dominique Bolignano has a delivered a presentation entitled “Using Formal Methods to Enhance Security in Complex Systems: an Industrial Achievement” at the Collège de France and a video of this presentation is available.