Prove & Run offers internships to students finishing a Master’s Degree or equivalent. Our internship program is designed to help us find new recruits who are keen on participating in the growth of our company. As such, we thrive on giving our interns an experience as close as possible to that of being a full-time employee, while making sure that the internship is also a great learning experience.
Current open internship positions are detailed in the Offers section.
We are particularly looking for students interested in formal methods, software proofs, security and operating systems, as these are our areas of operation.
All internships are between 4 and 6 months long. They usually start in the Spring. However, as a young company, we can be flexible and we may be able to accommodate your schedule.
Prove & Run is committed to making sure that your internship is a great learning opportunity for you. To this end, we make the following pledges:
- You will work on a specific project with full responsibility for its outcome.
- You will be assigned an advisor and they will be available throughout your internship to help and mentor you.
- You will manage your own time and schedule (within legal limits), as long as you maintain productive contacts with your advisor.
- You will have access to the tools and resources of the company under the same conditions as a regular employee.
- You will have enough time to compile your thesis.
- You will be able to attend mandatory classes or school events if they occur during your internship.
Here are some examples of successful projects led by our previous interns, which are now fully integrated with our products:
- Adding a module to our development environment to visualize the control flows of programs defined with our conception language.
- Extending our conception language to support constants, which required heavy modifications throughout our toolchain.
- A good working knowledge of Java or C is required (depending on the topic of the internship), as most of our developments are in these languages.
- A knowledge of development tools like Eclipse (an Integrated Development Environment), Mercurial or Git (source code management), JIRA (bug tracking) and Confluence (documentation management) will help you hit the ground running.
- A good level of English is required as most of our documentation is in English.
- A good level of French is helpful as most informal communications are in French.
All interns will receive the following benefits:
- Compensation of €1000-1200/month (gross),
- Daily meal stipends (Tickets Restaurant),
- For positions at our Paris office: Half of the monthly cost of the Navigo card (the public transportation card in Paris).
If you are interested in one of the open internship positions, please apply and we’ll be in touch.
Are you a teacher or a school representative interested in starting a collaboration with Prove & Run? Please send us an email at moc.n1563887988urnev1563887988orp@s1563887988reera1563887988c1563887988 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.Print